BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Well Hello... you found me!


I guess the best way to start of a 'virgin' blog is with a little bit of an introduction...

I'm Sarah.

Recently turned 33, almost divorced, Mom to 4 boys, resident of Ottawa, On, Canada.

I've been blogging for years over at Live Journal, you can catch me at:

Lipstick on the Coffee Cup... random thoughts from a caffeine dependent Mother.
Some days the cup is 1/2 empty... Some days it's 1/2 full.

But this blog is going to be something different...
I've seen and read many a 'Scrap-Blog' and the idea has always intrigued me. For what do we ply our craft if not to share? Thanks to the Internet, that audience has spread from a few relatives or friends flipping through albums over holidays in our living room, or a few 'oohs & ahhs' at any crops we attend, to the world. Hallelujah!

I love perusing other people's work and I hope that you enjoy your time here perusing mine.

I've started off by posting 2 slide shows. The 1st is of my scrap booking space, the other of some of the work I've done within the past year.

Enjoy! Hope to be seeing you around the neighbourhood...

No comments: