BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? 100!!!

Time for WOYWW #100 over at Stamping Ground. 100... wow!

Oh it's the usual cat-astr-a-frak... ;O)
BUT for once I have NOTHING being made.
Spent from last Thursday on, away on Our Honeymoon at the 1st Canadian National Steampunk Exhibition (CNSE)!

Took pictures anyways... for the 'log'.

The Horribly Messy Full Desk:
There's still a lot of the Steampunk-ery supplies out from last minute fix-ups of the sh-tuff I brought to the Art & Artefact Display and our Costumes. To the left are the Programs and some other paper snippets for Scrapbooking, one of the 2 cameras we took (LOTS of pictures: 600+ between 2 of us each with a camera), and my 'homework' list of projects I needed to get done last week. Today I will be posting pictures to Flickr and getting this weeks list ready.
Tea, Tea, Tea... and eventually Coffee.

This bracelet is one of my Treasures from the weekend:
Greg bought it for me, I'm well lurved. Dragonflies played heavily in our wedding so it's perfect, all silver, quite real... and much, much more stunning IRL. Surprisingly light though.
Oh and my much, much loved Bunny Reading a Book Pocket Watch. SO glad it arrived in time for CNSE!

The dreaded LIST:
4 things still to wrap up from last week... then on to see how far behind I am after taking time to recover on Monday/Tuesday. *cringe* This won't be pretty! But it was sooooooooooooo worth it!

10 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

I'd like to dig through all your goodies! Thanks for the snoop :)

Unknown said...

I to have lists, and well done for getting so many things done. Hug your hubby what a lovely gift and as it's also got special meaning to you both it's extra sweet

Love Dawn xx

Elaine Harding said...

What a busy lady you are! I need lists too - memory like a sieve! lol tfs Elaine #19

Sarpreet said...

Beautiful workspace, thank you for sharing your workspace, Happy WOYWW 100, 100 weeks of this! wow, #3

shazsilverwolf said...

Gorgeous bracelet, love the stamps on your desk, Shaz #112

Belinda Basson said...

Congratulations and I love your desk. Your to do list looks as long as mine, but you have more crossed off yours! Can we swap?

JoZart Designs said...

You've got the best reason in the owrld to be in a state and not crafting! Sounds like you had a great time,
Congrats!
JoZarty x

Unknown said...

That's a lot...I love the list especially since there is so much crossed off...watch out for that cup of tea next to the computer! That would not be cool if your lap top got a tea dying :)

KanataNewf said...

Love all your steampunk goodies - one gorgeous watch! And that bracelet!

Hope you had a great time at the Ex!

Happy WOYWW!

Sheena B

Covnitkepr1 said...

now that's a messy desk...looks simular to mine.

I invite you to follow my blog.