BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 12, 2015

Week 2: Multi-Journal (January 5 - 11th)

Yeah!!!
Must say I am LOVING the Biggie Weekly Moleskin
Using up scraps of paper (scrapbook, note pads, waste over-spray/paint sheets etc....) for the daily spots and cramming the prompts together. 
Easy, quick, compact and do-able.

This week I mixed the prompts:
-Just Be (Journal 52)
-SAVOR (Paint and Chronoicle) 
-Gesso (Documented Life Project)
Resulting in more journal, less art. *grin* 
Gesso'ed the corner and put my picture in. 
Under traced a photo of myself, inked and colored in with water-based markers. 
Had to spray seal it to keep the color on. 
Really stoked at how MUCH I can fit on 2 pages.
HUZZAH!!!




Snapped a couple of pictures before journaling it up:


No comments: