BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Bad Girls Project 52 Challenge #5: Calender Girls...

That time again... Bad Girls Project 52 Challenge!

This time round it's ATC (Artist Trading Cards).
~Series of at least 4
~Theme Life or Death
~Use of Transparencies
I decided to go with LIFE...
A Birthday Book.
I made a series of 12 ATC's, one for each month of the year.
The backs are covered in notebook paper (washed over with a thin coat of white paint) so that the date and names can be written down. I punched a hole in each one and will be putting them on a single binder ring.
...and I dug out some pretty ladies to grace the 'pages'.

My series of 12 ATC's:
Calender Girls

Front Group Shot:


Back Group shot:

Ms. January:



Ms. February:



Ms. March:



Ms. April:

Ms. May:



Ms. June:



Ms. July:


Ms. August:



Ms. September:



Ms. October:



Ms. November:



Ms. December:




No comments: