BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Cards are DONE...

... and so am I! Sheeesh... I'm so far behind on my Christmas-y sh-tuff this year, it's driving me nuts! lol
But at least I can say the Cards are: Fini!
This year I *gasp!* ...CHEATED... just a bit.
I decided to flack off on the cutting, folding, prep-torture that is card-base preparation. (yuck) I bought some of those inexpensive blank note-cards (with perfectly matched co-ordinating envelopes) they always have at Micheal's. You know the ones that have HIDEOUS designs... (for the most part). I decided to go with a 'face-lift' rather than starting from scratch.
I used some Karen Foster Paper, cut to cover the design, inked the edges... instant face-lift!
Printed off the inner message too... everything was cut, inked and assembled.
Add Ribbon Trim...
Easy-Peasy!
I wanted to spend the bulk of my effort on hand-stamping & embossing the images, then coloring them in...
Hope you have a 'Hoppy' Holiday!!!
~Sarah~

No comments: