BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

ATC Meeting: Blizzard

Yesterday I attended the monthly ATC Meeting this month's theme was: 
Blizzard
Missed quite a few due to transport issues, timing and pain days, SO glad I dragged my achy self out yesterday though. 9 ladies sitting around (figuratively... 8 present and one away but she sent ART) table crafting away and then swapping some mini art at the end... my MUSE battery is fully re-charged now. :) I sat and worked on a page in my Book of Legends for the Red Key, all done minus journaling. 
but... I digress... SO Blizzard... er, ah... I drew a blank. lol
Did some quote searching, images etc... then I ran across a wee snippet about the Snow Goddess and that tickled my Muse. So I added it to the back of the card and drew my own image.

KHIONE (or Chione) 
Was one of the nymphs, a daughter of: 
Boreas, god of the north-wind, 
and Oreithyia, the lady of mountain gales. 
Khione was herself probably the goddess of snow (khiôn).

Image pencil drawn, outlined in Sharpie Pen and then guide lines erased. 
Colored with various markers, Uniball Signo and Pen-Touch white.
Also added 3D Crystal Lacquer and Glitter.


Group Shot: 
There are some awesome shots on Wendy's Blog:
Which I used for  'crib notes' on people's names
 I'm still learning and my brain in sieve-y. lol
Nancy:
Louise:
Wendy:
Veronica:
Lucie:
Virginia:
Olive:
This is the lil'beauty I got to take home!
Marie:
Sarah... mine:
 

No comments: