BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 3, 2012

NaNoJouMo Day 3: “Paint It Black” by The Rolling Stones

NaNoJouMo Day 3... a little harder today... 
Such a dark, dark song and I'm in such a *happy* place at the moment... 
BUT I got it done, with a twist!

Day 3: “Paint It Black” by The Rolling Stones

Grabbed a chunk of lyrics today and made them graffiti...
Also a Thank-You to Kelly and Eric of Ottawa Goth for the extra bit of inspiration and the er... 'crowning' touch. The Skull Hair Bobbles and crossed Bones on the necklace are just a wee bit of the confetti that blew (up and eeeeverywhere... lol) out of the lovely Halloween Card they sent. Since I *try* to not throw out anything Art-able out it was sitting on my desk screaming 'USE ME!'. 
Added some Bling-age and Voila! Day 3 Done.

Book is 8 1/2" X 11"
Printed Lyrics, CONFETTI, Bling, Paint and various pens and markers. 

I wanna see it
painted,
painted
black
Black as night,
black as coal

I wanna see the sun
blotted out from the sky

I wanna see it
tainted,
tainted,
tainted,
tainted
black
Yeah!

Hmm, hmm, hmm,...


No comments: