BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Steampunk Family Paper Bag Scrapbook

I need to do some post house-keeping... there are quite a few pieces of work (many donations) that got done then I was onto the next *SHINY!* without sharing. Oooops...
Today I'll start with my newest non-posted, it's not too stale yet... made it on Sunday. :)
Attended a day Crop and there I took a class that was being offered: Paper Bag Scrapbook.
This is not my 1st paper bag book I made 2 a few *cough over 5* years ago and was very displeased with them. Think it had more to do with the subject matter (Museum Trip and Christmas while still married to my EX) and my heart not being in the making. This... this was fun-great-wonderful... and I'm totally pleased with the end result. 
The Book is made from 3 paper bags, eyelets, fiber, papers and bits and bobs from my Embellie Stash.
All pictures were taken at the Ottawa Science and Tech Museum during the time volunteering for the Victorian Christmas Holiday themed events last year... or when we had free run of the Museum during the photo shoot for the advertising. <---that fun="fun" span="span" was="was">
Assembled the 'Book' 1st...
Then went through and 'wallpapered' it with patterned paper...
Made pull-out pages to go in all the pockets...
Added a mini-book inside the book...
Then went through and attached all the photos...
Then went through it and added ripped papers for  journaling...
Then finally went through it (several times over) adding embellies until I felt it was 'DONE.  
Was able to get the book done start to finish at the Crop (minus journaling)... woot! 








 















1 comment:

KanataNewf said...

All I can say is WOW! All in one day! At a crop no less! Beautiful work.