BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Finished working... for now.

I've finally finished up the 2 8 X 8 Disney Theme scrapbooks I was working on for a client.
YEAH!
I do love to scrapbook but making things for other people always takes a little something out of me, compared to working on my own sh-tuff which usually invigorates.
I've made very little progress on my own pages due to being ill, stress, time and working for others. I've also felt a bit of a 'plug' in my way. I think I finally figured out how to pull it though.
I made this:It's a key Layout in my 'All About Me' Album.
How do you scrapbook a life without covering a separation/divorce?
Simple, you can't.
It was hard to do, but it needed doing. Not to bad once I was going.
I have to thank Pattie over at: http://peppermintpages.blogspot.com/ for suggesting that I slice the certificate... the pages just weren't working with it dominating one side or the other. Pattie: I LOVE YOU!!! :) Once it was sliced the rest just fell into place.
I'm glad it's done, I'm glad I did it... yes, really I am. I'm pleased I was able to do it tastefully... but most of all I am happy to say the creative dam has been broken!
Page 1:
This is our engagement photo... we were so young!

Photo strip from the 1st year we were going out.

Flower sticker are leftovers from our wedding album.

Title: Broken Promises

Journaling:
Things change...

After 4 years of dating, we married... 1 day after our fourth anniversary...

We were very young.

10 years, 4 kids and a lot of 'living' later we separated...

Some things were just not meant to be.

Page 2:

These are (obviously) some of our wedding photos...

I also plan on wiring my engagement ring and wedding band over the marriage certificate on this page. That way they are there if any of our children want them they'll be there.

Journaling:

I, Jason take thee, Sarah to be my wedded wife,

to have and to hold from this day forward,

for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer,in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish, 'til death do us part,

according to God's holy ordinance;

thereto I plight thee my troth.

I, Sarah take thee, Jason to be my wedded husband,

to have and to hold from this day forward,

for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish, 'til death do us part,

according to God's holy ordinance;

thereto I plight thee my troth.

No comments: