BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Heart the Art: 52 Words... Prompt #3: Clearly...

I discovered something new (to me) yesterday... a wonderful idea for Art Journal Prompts...
on this Blog:
52 ideas... a word or 2... once a week... just to get you thinking...
I have some catching up to do seeing as it's week 4 already.
There's LOTS of wonderful work up on the flickr group... so many artistic tasties!
I had the poo-oi-fect thing for this too!
A Jumbo deck of playing cards I picked up at the $ store one day... just 'cause.

54 cards... 52 prompts... 2 covers! (size 3 1/2" X 4 1/2 ")
Could it get any easier?!

This is my 1st 'page' it's actually the 3rd weeks prompt: Clearly...






1 comment:

ChiLLi said...

Terrific idea to use the cards! .. awesome