BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Art Journal sh-tuff....

Got the next page done in the FaceBook Traveling Art Journal Circle.
For Laura Harms Journal
Topic: Words of Strength and Encouragement
Size: 5 X 8
I Wish You Enough

3 layers of book pages, lots of rubbed ink,some paper I used as a spray-guard (heart) and Glimmer Mists. Rubber stamped butterflies, dragonfly and flowers colored with markers, then they and heart coated in 3D Crystal Lacquer. Pink glitter in between 2 layers on the heart. Doodles in sharpie and a couple of gem stickers.

Journaling:

“I wish you Enough”

by Bob Perks

I wish you enough sun…

To keep your attitude bright.


I wish you enough rain…

To appreciate the sun more.


I wish you enough happiness…

To keep your spirit alive.


I wish you enough pain…

So that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.


I wish you enough gain…

To satisfy your wanting.


I wish you enough loss…

To appreciate all that you possess.


I wish enough "Hello's"…

To get you through the final "Goodbye."



Then I realized I hadn't posted any more pages from my wee personal carry-around journal.
4 X 6"

Part of the Works...

Fairy Doodle
Candle, Candle
Heart Beat

Behind the Clouds

Funky!

Tree House

Falling Star


1 comment:

Dina said...

just beautiful! Hugs! Dina