BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Ch-ch-ch-challenges... 10 days and 21 days of FREE follow-alongs!

Today marks the beginning of 2 multi-day challenges I've chosen to participate in...
A little ME time in the middle of the seasonal shift-ing and chaos. :) 


Yes, this.   
10 days of saying YES to this moment.

Yes, This returns! A new free 10-day session begins September 24. Registration has begun!
Come along and join me for 10 days of saying YES to this moment.
This FREE online adventure begins Wednesday, September 24. Each day you'll receive an email from me in your inbox that will be a note from my heart to you. The email will include one of the ways I practice being present in my day-to-day life and an invitation for you to practice "saying yes to this moment" with a prompt each day. 
My intention is to invite you to open yourself up to the beauty and the realness and the joy that surround you each day.

 #‎yestothismoment‬
Posted reminder on my SADD Light...
Post and Remember.
breathe in... breathe out... repeat.

******************************************
 21 Day Painting Meditation Challenge 

What might happen if you simply put the brush to paper each day for 21 days? What if you let go of the inner critic, the need to judge, or protect yourself from criticism by criticizing yourself first?
Painting is meditation. Here we explore watercolors and immerse ourselves in creative flow. Meditative music accompanies each 5-8 minute video by artists Rich Goodhart, Laraaji, and Steven C. Anderson.
Nadia Munarolo-Kurjata, a Certified Creatively Fit Coach, and Whitney Freya will be coaching you, guiding you, cheering you on…throughout our 21 Days of FULL Color together!!!

My desk is ready to GO!

No comments: