BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Gutter Girlz... Challenge #34... Glitter-Fest!


Gutter Girlz Challenge: Prompt #34
http://guttergirlz.blogspot.com/
(12 X 12 Scrapbook Page)
THE PROMPT:
I'm Still Sugar and Spice
THE SONG:
One of the Boys by Katy Perry
PRODUCT/TECHNIQUE:
Ribbon/Bows AND Dirty Socks
Journaling:
find out who
you are and do it
with PURPOSE
I'm still
SUGAR
&
SPICE
savour the
MOMENTS
fun

Cause I don't want to be
One of the boys
One of your guys
Just give me a chance
To prove to you tonight
I just wanna be
one of the girls
So pretty in pearl
Not one of the boys
~Katy Parry~
One of the Boys
I started with a 12 X 12 scrapbook patterned paper page that I never 'loved' the design on and sponge painted it in graduated layers... going lighter and lighter...
THEN
LOTS of messy Glitter this time!
I took some Pink Flocked letters I had and totally glam-ed them out with glitter...

Dirty Sock... some already 'used' *wink wink* fishnet thigh-highs...
I added bling strips and lots & lots of the PINK I never get to use (having 4 boys).
Lots of ribbon and bows and lace and fibre and marabou and stickers and a pearl.

I just had FUN with this one!

12 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

LOVE what you've created! Tried to email you about Flickr, but the email you have listed with blogger wasn't deliverable. I'm the one who approves gals on Flickr, but I can't see where you've requested to join! Can you remover your request and re submit it? I'll try to get things figured out!!

Mrs Pretzel said...

Nevermind!! I figured out where to approve you!! I don't know why I'm not getting emails to approve new members!!

Glenda T. said...

I love all the glittery goodness here and the multi pics of you! Thanks for rolling in the gutter with us!

Anonymous said...

Love the bling! :)

Nikki said...

love the blingy alphas! fantastic page! Thanks for playing along!

Patti H said...

OH this page just screams fun! Love it. Glad you played along this month

Kim Sonksen said...

I LOVE it - the glitter is such a fun element and I adore the fishnet sock!

latte_grande said...

Omg, I just love all these different textures! SO glad you played along!

Becky said...

loving all the textures and glitter

Unknown said...

Love all the glitter on your lo! A girl can never use or have to much bling. Thanks for playing along. Always love seeing what you do for each challenge.

Irma said...

Love all the sparkly glitter--this turned out great!!!

lara said...

awesome glitter - even more awesome fishnet!!!!! thanks for playing!!!