BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Gutter Girlz... Challenge #34... Glitter-Fest!


Gutter Girlz Challenge: Prompt #34
http://guttergirlz.blogspot.com/
(12 X 12 Scrapbook Page)
THE PROMPT:
I'm Still Sugar and Spice
THE SONG:
One of the Boys by Katy Perry
PRODUCT/TECHNIQUE:
Ribbon/Bows AND Dirty Socks
Journaling:
find out who
you are and do it
with PURPOSE
I'm still
SUGAR
&
SPICE
savour the
MOMENTS
fun

Cause I don't want to be
One of the boys
One of your guys
Just give me a chance
To prove to you tonight
I just wanna be
one of the girls
So pretty in pearl
Not one of the boys
~Katy Parry~
One of the Boys
I started with a 12 X 12 scrapbook patterned paper page that I never 'loved' the design on and sponge painted it in graduated layers... going lighter and lighter...
THEN
LOTS of messy Glitter this time!
I took some Pink Flocked letters I had and totally glam-ed them out with glitter...

Dirty Sock... some already 'used' *wink wink* fishnet thigh-highs...
I added bling strips and lots & lots of the PINK I never get to use (having 4 boys).
Lots of ribbon and bows and lace and fibre and marabou and stickers and a pearl.

I just had FUN with this one!
Post a Comment