BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Your Life Spelled Out....


Last of the Catch-up blogs... Promise!
My health has been a issue again this week, nothing dangerous... just annoying. :O)
I've not been up to creating, I hope to get up tomorrow and get started again.
Meantime I've been tidying my creative-disaster-area.
I'm terrrrrrible about cleaning as I go.
*blushing*
Snippet and Bits and Pieces everywhere... it was PAST due!
Anywho... today catch-up is Your Life Spelled Out, weekly Art Journal prompts. I'm also doing the daily Writing Journal prompts but shhhh... those are just for me.
There are some aweeeeesome pictures on the Flickr group:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/1321885@N21/
The Blog is here:


This wasn't a journal Prompt but the 1st Challenge. Scrapbook your 'Word' for 2010.
Mine was CREATE:

Prompt #1: Color

Prompt #2: My Pandora's Box

Prompt #3: Mirror, Mirror

Prompt #4: Ouch!

Prompt #5: My Voice...

Prompt #6: Not Afraid...

Prompt #7: Through Rose Colored Glasses...

Prompt #8: Victory!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow, a lot of great prompts. My favorite prompt to do every year is my "Word for the Year"... it helps me throughout the entire year. My word is "Breakthrough", this will be a Breakthrough year for me in my art, life, love, relationships.... everything!

Unknown said...

I really love your artwork, fantastic!!!