BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Heart the Art... Weekly Art Journal prompts for 2010.

I know I posted one of my 'pages' already...
But truly I can't fully express how much I'm enjoying doing the Heart The Art prompts!
Check out all the aweeeeesome pages here:
and the original Blog here:
I'm VERY pleased that the Jumbo Playing Cards are working out soooo well!
52 prompts + 2 covers = 54 cards!
I'm going to wait til they're all done to punch holes and mount them on Binder Rings... likely with some fluff & stuff to decorate. :O)

I started in Week 4 so I had a bit of catching up to do:
Week 1: Aim To...

Week 2: Someday...

Week 3: Clearly...

Week 4: Under Control...

Week 5: Thrive...

Week 6: Invisible...

Week 7: Never...

Week 8: Feel Like...

No comments: