BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

OPH: Apple of My Eye...

Apple of My Eye:
I made this greeting card using Krafting Kimmie's Snow White stamp set.
Base of the card is a pre-done (Yes, I cheated!) The Paper Company card base in Hunter Elegant Leaf.
Background is white card-stock liberally sprayed with orange, yellow and copper glimmer mist, which I then smooshed around with another sheet on top. I wanted a soft-glow-shimmery feel.
The apples and Snow White were all stamped then colored with Stampin'Up! Markers and cut out.
Shimmered up her skirt with 3D Crystal lacquer and glitter. Same for the apples... the main apple also has a top coating of 3D Crystal Lacquer.

1 comment:

fairyrocks said...

Delightful card, Love your whimsical Snow White. What stamp is that?
I have never done an apple anything, I do however have a recurring dream with apple as the constant....Hmmm now you have me thinking out of the tree..LOL