BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 7, 2011

Cupcake Craft Challenge #162: Black and White Christmas

Cupcake 162... Black and White Christmas

Yep, it's Monday morning again, which means it's time for another Cupcake... Wahooooo!

*** Black and White Christmas ***

How exciting!
The Cupcakes really enjoyed playing with this one,
although there was a little groaning, me included!

****************************************

This meant digging out my bin of Christmas Sh-tuff and blowing off the dust 'groaning' here too. lol
I did find the *just* the B&W a bit challenging... Kept picking up stuff with a tad of Red (tut-tut) but I was true to the challenge. I do lurve a creative challenge!
Clean & Simple.

Textured Cardbase and Film Strip are DCWV.
Pattern Paper is unknown.
Welcome Chipboard is Teresa Collins.
Felt Snowflakes from AVON.
I peeled the Red bling off them and added
Clear Bling from Recollection.
Lace is from my vintage auction stash.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you rose to the challenge...and the card is beautiful. Love the details and snowflakes especially.
Thank you for joining the Cupcake Craft Challenge. Have a lovely week.
Hugs,
Sandra
xx
http://homemadethoughtsandcardsfromabroad.blogspot.com/

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Sarah, what a gorgeous card. I love the papers and pretty details. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Shelly said...

Hi! A beautiful card for our B&W Christmas challenge, thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly ;)