BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

HDH109 Macabre Monday: Inner Workings



HDH109 Macabre Monday Inner Workings



You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween-based art piece
that either is quite literal (clock works or guts) or just

simply decorate the inside of your project as well as the outside.

*******
Card is 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"
I've had this quote tucked away in my "ooooo I wanna use that!" file, thought this was a good excuse to brush the cobwebs off it. ;O)
This guy was a freebie digi from Dawn Moore @http://lostinpaperscraps.blogspot.com called Hairy Manster. I love him!
The 'brain bowl' was snipped from a comic book and coated in 3D Crystal Lacquer.
Eyes are also coated in 2 layers.
Heart was created by rubbing red on pink cardstock before punching it out, adding more ink around the edges. Then it was coated with 3D Crystal Lacquer which I messed with/swirled a bit and broke-up before it was 100% dry.
CREEPY! and 'i' are stickers.

Digi from Artist Dawn Moore
Cardstock, Heart Punch and Inks from Stampin'Up!
3D Crystal Lacquer from Sakura
Stickers from Karen Foster and SandyLion
Cardbase from The Paper Company
Pattern Paper from BoBunny
Lace from my vintage auction stash

3 comments:

Andrea C said...

Haha that brain is gag worthy (in a good way). Love it xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Fab quote and I love your interpretation. Thanks for joining the Minions again this week. xxD

Creepy Glowbugg said...

How can I not LOVE this! I LOVE CREEPY too! Thaks for joining us this week at HDH!