BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 124


All that space I had cleared last week is but a memory now...
The crafty chaos has crept back in.... bit, by bit.
Took a picture as soon as we got up this morning.
There's a lot of 'progression' sh-tuff on my table today:

Working away on my piece for the Landfillart.org Global Artist's project (psstt... check it out! 1041 Artists from around the world!):
*Got the hubcap: Beaut too... nice and chrome-y! :O)
*Got some ideas... just gotta see where my Muse takes me in the next few days.
Pulled a collection of rusty, copper-y, brass things together to see if anything jumped out and said 'pick me!' we'll see what happens today.

Also printed off some of the Amelia digi-stamps for the 2nd round of the Sassy Studio Design: Sassy Steampunk Progressive Challenge. I'll be starting that ASAP (after coffee, of course) since I have 12 hours left to get step #2 in.
Most of my Steampunk stamps are above that... again: see and be inspired, I hope! :O)

The rest of my 'workspace' is in the kitchen, LOTS more canning to do:
*Last batch of Apple Chutney (unless I find a deal on more apples)
*More 4 fruit marmalade
Gettin' those Christmas Gifts done now so I can relax *fingers crossed* closer to the holidays. (nuh-huh...)


The Mess-Fest:
1st 16 1/2 L of Apple Chutney... made Friday:

11 comments:

Bridget Larsen said...

Bridget #28 wow you have been very busy, interesting to have a hubcap on your craft table lol

Georgie Horn said...

OH boy! you have lots of fun stuff to do! What does a person do with Apple Chutney? Come by for a laugh today!
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/10/tuesday-giveway.html

Days End Studio said...

It's thick, chunky & spicy... We serve it on top of Pork *bliss*, over ice-cream or ladled over cakes. Warmed up for those chilly winter months. ;O)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow - you are the apple chutney supremo!! I made some the other day but not that much!! My damson jam is a work of art though :)
Hugs, LLJ #40 xx

C said...

Is that a bicycle wheel? Love to see that idea at fruition!

Mmmmm...apple chutney, sounds divine!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Yumm, your chutney looks fabulous!! What are your plans for the hubcap?? You're so creative ~ I bet it'll be wonderful!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

JoZart Designs said...

Wonderful satisfaction seeing all those jars ready. I never made any this year but have just frozen the prepared apples and damsons in batches to make what I want during Winter. Will make some pickled onions next week though
Really enjoyed reading your fun post!
joZarty x

Days End Studio said...

It's an Oldsmobile Hubcap... so old it's extinct. lol. I'm still not sure what's happening with it... moss kinda has a 'Nature taking it back' feel in with the spokes... ideas are growing, literally! ;O)

Julia Dunnit said...

Yeah, I think however busy and inspirational you are now, the thing about relaxing over the holiday?...ummmmm. No.!! Love the idea of the hubcap...show and tell won't you!

Angie said...

That chutney looks so yummy ...what the recipe? and you desk looks so much fun ...full of such interesting things.

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

That desk is so busy and I cannot wait to see what the hubcap is for. I haven't made any jams or chutney for many years, but you may be inspiring me to have a go again.