BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Stamp Man Challenge: Circle it!

New challenge......circle it!

So, you'll be wanting to know the new challenge theme then.....well it's circles.
Show us some circles on your projects.
Don't forget that it doesn't have to be a card, we love to see lots of interesting projects.

*********
I went steam-y again... been that kinda day. :O)
I made a wreath out of Old Canning Rings... saw the idea HERE.
I've been saving any damages rings for this... took awhile I tell ya! But worth it.

The ring is held together with counter-edging, you can see it through in the overview shot.
First picture was taken inside then my 'herd' of 4 boys came parading in from school so I locked myself in the backyard to take the rest. *ahh...peace*
***Click on pics to open BIGGER, with no woodgrain from blogger template****


Big Brass Flower is imaginisce: Steel Magnolias

Small Silver Flower Brad is Creative Imaginations.
Keyhole and Screw Head Brads from Keepsake Craft.
Gear is a painted Tombo Tape-Runner bit from inside.
Birdcage is PLAID: Pump & Pearls.
Keys are 7 Gypsies.
Owl and Clock are Blue Moon Beads.
The rest is stash sh-tuff...
Vintage lace, leather scrap, and some de-golded items (butterfly, spoon, bookmark, flower center, jewerley findings...), feathers, ribbons and a mini-cameo.
The Center of the Key Hole is filled with sparkly Black Nail Polish (Not my thing... off to the crafts room it goes!).









1 comment:

The Archiving Angel said...

WOW! This is fabulous & unique.