BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Blog Button Attempt...

This year as ya'll know I continued with Book of Days which is now housed over at:
http://wildsoularts.ning.com/
With all the changes that are taking place a new name has bubbled up for the Premium Group on Facebook:
The BOD Squad
...aaaaaand a call for a new Blog Button. 
I'm throwing my attempt in the ring.
Ta-Da!
Based shamelessly on the Charlie's Angels.
Made 2 nights ago. 
Paper cutting, paper cutting and more paper cutting...
Only stabbed myself 2X with the exacto and nail scissors fussy cutting this.
That's like a miracle on my end! lol  
Ended up staying up overnight because it just *had* to be made. The past few days I've been in 'high-pain' mode, my Muse knew it needed making when it did. Good thing I listened. 

 Made on an 8 1/2" X 11" sheet, then
Scanned and cropped:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like it! It's fun...I've been trying to come up with one myself I just can't decide since I am so not focused like you.

Hugs
Caroline