BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday # 130

Stop in and check everyone else out at Stamping Ground WOYWW... maybe add your own!

My desk: Messy... the usual. lol
Today is the last day of NaNoJouMo 2011, so I got up a little early to work on that.
My finished page is open.
Need to clear the decks,erm, desk... to make way for December Daily 2011,
which I'm reeeeally looking forward to starting tomorrow.

The rest of the mess, Clockwise starting on the left of my book:
Template I cut out for the NaNoJouMo page...
Dissection Kit and Microscope I'm still figuring what I want to do with in regards to my character Dr.Cooper's medical kit... they need a bit of Steampunk'in! ;O)
My poor lil' Polka Dot plant that keeps trying it's best-est to survive the avalanche of sh-tuff on my desk. Think that fighter plant needs a Mech to fight back with!
Above that... an avalanche waiting to happen. All the paper and sh-tuff from hurriedly assembling pages this past week. That will be gone within the hour! promise.
Topped by the dreaded 'list' book and my Tree Magik cards.
COFFEE!!! of course...
....aaaand the usual pens, blades and sticky stuff of creation.
And my very last dose of Tylenol Sinus. It's been a squishy face week so far and this cold should know it can feel *more* than free to bugger off at any point. please!
well, that's my Mess this week.

7 comments:

Jacqui Chimes said...

I'm a bit like you - however much space I start with I soon end up with about 6 square inches to work in.

Inkypinkycraft said...

A super busy work desk!happy woyww trace x 20

Sunshine Girl said...

Oooh its all looking very creative and lovely - hope you are feeling better soon. Thanks for sharing. Sunshine Girl – No 4

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh I wish we could get Tylenol here! Squishy face is a good description- feel better soon! Am loving the avalanche in waiting - we truly are sisters in desks this week! Great image on your journal page, love a bit of colour!

jude said...

Wow what creative desk ,mine i think is messier but i still have wee square to work with how i manage never know but everything gets pushed to sides until can' bare it any more..lol
.Have fab creative week ahead hugs judex 9

Neil said...

Hi there and thanks for the peek into your creative zone. It looks like there is loads going on so thanks for sharing. Hope you have a brilliant week and have plenty of creative time!
Neil #23

Shoshi said...

Fascinating amount of stuff on your desk! I could spend half an hour looking at the picture and still spot something new! Happy belated WOYWW, Shoshi #61