BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Macabre Monday HDH054: Creepy Cute

HDH054 - Creepy Cute


You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween page, project or card using cute images, but on the darkside. Turn something adorable into something abominable... something delightful into something devious... something cute into something creepy. Or just grab one of TI's Gothic cute images and start coloring ;)

I didn't grab a Tiddly Inks Gothic Cute image...
BUT
I did use Tiddly Inks: Time for Tea!
I decided to take her from cute-to-creepy...
All coloring: Stampin' Up! powder pastel with a wet pen.
Chipboard Embellies: Scenic Route
Spiderweb Ribbon: Martha Stewart
Pattern Paper: Basic Grey


Is it Halloween Time yet????


6 comments:

Andrea C said...

aww love the calendar this is great x

Allison said...

ooh this is cute
AllisonX

DonnaMundinger said...

LOVE the way you creeped out Alice! Such a fab card! Thanks for joining us for MM at HDH. xxD

blackdragon said...

Oh yes this is creepy cute alright!I wanna do a calendar for next year.... brilliant.
Thanks for sharing with us at MM this week.
lynx

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Oh I LOVE your creeped out Time for Tea, I think I may be stealing that idea . . .ahem, I mean, showing my appreciation of your wonderfully inspiring work :D
Thanks so much for joining in with our Macabre Monday Creepy Cute challenge at HDH, and good luck!

Barb said...

Alice turned out great! LOVE the clock and her bride-of-frankenstein looking hair :) ... thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!