BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 24, 2010

OPH: Birthday

Happy Birthday!
This week Amy has selected the theme....
Birthday
It just so happens to be her birthday...so head over and wish her a great one! This week please create a piece with the theme birthday, it can be anyone's or anything's birthday, a very merry unbirthday, or whatever else your creative mind conjures. As always have fun and we can't wait to see what you come up with.


Sarah dreams of five tiered cakes for her sons upcoming birthday.


Birthday September 23rd:
Perfect timing! My youngest son is turning 6 on October 5th... I decided to make his Birthday Card.
He's a TeddyBear fan so I used this Coloring Book Image; I just love the tippy cake. :O)
The base of the card (4X7") is Glimmer Misted and edge inked. The next layer is this wonderful handmade paper I've been hoarding forever. It's covered in pastel 'gelly' stars and dots, I lightly misted it purple. Image is hand colored and the Quote is also misted and inked. Little Metal charm reads: Make a Wish. Inside has a simple Happy Birthday stamp.

No comments: