BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

OPH: How I spent my Summer Vacation




Well for me this has been a Creative Summer, continuing with my pledge to be more Creative this year.
I started with a mounted Canvas... glued the Quote on, then covered the remaining with tinted Texture Plaster.
The rest... basically if it was withing arms reach of my work area, it's on here!
Cogs (from dead runners) beads, chipboard, wood elements, buttons, buttons & more buttons, brads, brass thingies, spoon, lace, ribbon, flowers, book page, gems, Glimmer Mist and GLITTER! Oh my!
"In Art there are no mistakes, only opportunities for creativity."

1 comment:

Dragon said...

Woothis is fabtastic!!! How lovely to bung it all on there and have it turn out SO well!!! I hope the wedding goes as well as mine did and you have a great time... I wish you all the love in the world
Huge hugs till you dream with me again!!!
Frankie
xx