BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ARTastic DT Project for September

pssssttt...
If your a newbie to ARTastic let Shazza know I sent you!
Then let me know by leaving a comment below...
I'm going to put together a Goodie Bag and draw from the list of anyone who does this. So what's to lose? Give it a go!

Septembers inspiration will come from the painting......

Cant wait to see this months entries !!!
Please email your layouts compressed/resized for web viewing to shazzaalleyes@hotmail.com


I HAD to scrap my Brandy Gurl... she is my Baby Dog. My Daemon, always following me around.
This picture was taken *the* Christmas Day that Greg proposed. There was sooo much excitement going on around me and she wanted to be close, so she jumped up on the back of the couch and wrapped herself OVER my shoulders, like a puppy-fur collar. She has some claws on her I can tell you, ow! and she's no lap-dog. (husky-chow chow-lab mix)
Please excuse the Bunny nibble out of the bottom left corner... I think Hope was jealous I didn't scrap her. *giggle*
Chatterbox Chipboard tile title & corner pieces, puppy print strips cut from PP, Rub-Ons from Fancy Pants, 7 Gypsies ATC cards (dogs & list) orange Glimmer Misted, Felt flower is a coaster with the princess button in the middle and the Seed Packet was printed of Clip-Art (I cut it big and folded all the edges back to make it look like a 'real' packet... then ripped the corner so it looked used).


No comments: