BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Wedding... WOW!

I have the BEST-est Friends!!!
And it's PERFECT for the Rustic-y Celtic feel we're going for at the Wedding.
lol... I am not a tool person and we live in a teeny townhouse with a postage-stamp backyard, so no trees... let alone one to spare! :O)
My friend Eric however lives on a pretty patch of forested swamp and has lots of trees, including a couple down already his wife was 'nudging' him to deal with soon.
So he got out his chainsaw and made us THIS:




I'm really floored... it's perfect!
There will be a 8-9" Dark Chocolate cake on top with our birdie topper:

Rising above a field of dark chocolate fondant covered cupcakes with 2 flat white birds pressed onto each one...

It's going to look great!
Thank-You Eric!!!!

3 comments:

fairyrocks said...

That is perfect Sarah, Can't wait to see your photos of the big day!!

rebekah said...

this is amazing! love it!

Fiona said...

HI Sarah - thanks for popping over to my inchy challenge blog - hope you'll join in with us - I love your cake stand - how original - have a fabulous wedding x Fiona