BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Wedding Time Capsules...

Oh my!
We're down to 8 days before the Wedding... SOON.
Yesterday was the day of the pay we had designated to deal with the rest of the non-food items for the wedding... shopping, shopping, shopping.
I now hove every thing I need to complete the Candle Favors, Bags for the Candy Buffet and the Time Capsules. I got the Time Capsules completed tonight.
I wanted to keep them Simple, yet Elegant.
I started with clean, brand-new paint cans from Home Depot ($4.97/Canadian each) and covered them with paper from K&Company's Blue Awning line. I bought the paper last year to tuck away (before it disappeared!) because it's poi-fect!
Our wedding is Celtic and the color theme is Green and Blue. I just loved the worn designs in this pack. Kinda wish I'd though to grab another one for scrappin' the wedding.
The Numbers are Free-Printable Table Numbers from THIS Site.
I Inked the Number Labels to match the papers we have printed off for each year, mounted them on black cardstock and added 2 gems to each label (in the middle of the swirls).
Bit of Lace to trim them off in a 4 leaf Clover Pattern.

Inside our Program it reads:
Inside this Program are four pieces of paper, they’re for our Time Capsules
(One, Five, Twenty-Five and Fifty Years).
Please write us a note, make a prediction… anything you like!
These can then be put in the appropriate cans at the Reception.





No comments: