BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 3, 2010

Oh Alice! Girly...




This week's theme is simply to make a card with a LITTLE GIRL theme:) Alice is such a whimsical free spirit and we LOVE that about her! Channel your inner girlie this week with this great (and free-to-be-you!) challenge!

I saw this challenge and though 'YEEPS!'... I'm in trouble!
With 4 boys and not really being a girly-girl myself I knew it would be a toughie.
So... here she is:
Time for Tea from Tiddly Inks Digi-Stamp.
Markers: Stampin'Up!
Rubber Stamps: Close to My Heart (lace and sentiment)
Bling-y Butterflies, flowers and stamps... gifted scrappin' supplies from a friend.


1 comment:

fairyrocks said...

Adorable little card Sarah, I am mother to 4 girls LOL. we would have a lively time scrapping together I struggle with the boy things