BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sugar and Dots Card Swap and Blog Hop

This sounds like fun so I decided to join up...

Card Swap and Blog Hop - Join the fun!

Hello lovelies!
I mentioned earlier this week that my BFF and I are teaming up to spread some fun holiday cheer.Rachelle came up with a fun idea to do a card swap with another blogger.
And swapping cards means you'd have to link up- hooray for a fun way to follow some new blogs!
You'll link up your blog name below so that we know you are participating, and we encourage you to browse each link and follow as many blogs that you'd like.Linking up gives over 4,000 readers access to your link.

By joining the party, you agree to be paired up with another blogger for a card swap.
We'll take care of the pairing up for you!
You can send your card swap partner any kind of card you'd like (holiday, Christmas, friendship, etc)- getting a handmade card is likely to cheer up anyone's mailbox!
The card swap will be open from now until December 7th.
On or around December 7th, you will get your card swap partner's information.
You then have until December 20th to mail out your handmade card.
Easy peasy.
I love me some handmade HOLLA days!
Be sure to post all about your card swap experience with some linky love for your partner!

Rachelle and I will be hosting another linky in January for all of you to read through the card swap posts.Mark your calendars!
Rachelle and I are joining the party- I know we both can't wait to see who we will be paired up with!
And I can't wait to click through your blogs- blog hops are my favorite way to gain traffic and make a new friend!
Ready...set...go!

No comments: