BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 2, 2011

A Year in the Life of an Art Journal: Musical Musing Nov 30th

THE PROMPT: Open up
THE SONG: Roll away your stone - Mumford & Sons
PRODUCT/TECHNIQUE: texture photo/image
************


8 1/2 X 11"
Pattern Paper background,

Image of myself with a hole ripped in it,
Edges sanded and curled a bit...
and doodling. ;O)

Journaling:

Cause you told me that I would find a hole,
Within the fragile substance of my soul
And I have filled this void with things unreal...

and I have no Plans

to -STOP- anytime

soon. ART has filled

all the holes in my

"Soul"... now you

can work on the

holes in your Soul.

I'm good, Thanks.


1 comment:

Mrs Pretzel said...

LOVE it. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Love the twist you gave to they lyrics for your journaling!!