BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Red key: Creative YOU Part II

Part one involved scribbling, doodling, sketching and playing with crayons, paint, pencils etc...
In short: 
PLAY!!!!
I did a ton of that bit by bit on scraps of paper... great prompt for during the move since I don't have tons of time for 'projects'. Many of the which I plan to use as quickie'n'easy Art Journal backgrounds for the even more rushed days ahead. Bonus!
Part II I used paint and looooots of it. The page started off with stenciled Gesso, followed by ink refill dribbled on and rolled out with a brayer, then water splotched on and loads and loads of paint dribbled and splattered on. Finally when it was part way dry I smooshed it 1 more time with a piece of paper, saved the smoosh for a background too!
I used 4 different pictures of myself in parts, sharpie and rub-ons for the rest.

I AM MADE OF...
Sparkle...
Fairy Dust...
Soil...
Fleurs...
Sunshine...
Candle Light...
Rainbow Colors...
Smell after the Rain...
Love..
Splattered Paint...
I AM SARAH.


Pre-Last-Smoosh:



No comments: