BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Red Key: Show Me (II)

WHAT IS YOUR MUSE TRYING TO SHOW YOU?
YOU NEED ONLY TO ASK

Ask her questions
and listen for the answers...
********

Started this page late (read: 3 am, just before our regular Summer Schedule bedtime) last night... I printed off the picture of myself, added it to my Book of Legends and then blocked out my eye... meditated on the question before slipping off to sleep.
Awoke this morning with answers. 
My Muse would like me to look out from within with a new eye... 
Blind myself to what I have seen before and all the old prejudices, memories and pre-conceived ideas that came with that other way of seeing. 
Open a new eye... and really SEE. 

Journaling:
‘Learn to see, and then you’ll know there is no end to the new worlds of our vision.’
  ~Carlos Castaneda~

 

No comments: