BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 144

Wednesday has arrived *again*.
Where did the past week go?!
eep!

Pop on over to:
Stamping Ground
to see what all is on everyone Else's desk this week.

This week not much done other than my Book of Days entries. :O(
They don't look as pretty as they did earlier but there *are* roses. Greg trying to cheer me up in the middle of all the oooglies we were dealing with.
We had a bit of a kerfluffle last (2 ago) Sunday that set the mood here to 'stressed'. My EX showed up at the door with gifts for the older 2's birthdays. He's on a 3 year no-contact order so this was a total and complete no-no. Fall-out ensued and we've been picking up the pieces.
I DID however get out for a bit of 2nd hand Retail Therapy, that's what's on my desk this week:
Cuban Cigar box, 50 cents! Waffling between altering vrs. leaving alone since it's already just so durn pretty... hmm...
6X6 'Travel' scrapbook I'm going to use for my postcards from the 2012 Postcard Challenge. yippee! Only $1.99.
8 packs of stickers... 25 cents each.
Tim Holtz Music Notes Mask for 50 cents.
...and a wooden Light Switch Plate, $1.50. I'm going to stain & steampunk for the living-room. It'll match the one already made and up by the front door. So happy *G* it's the littlest things that please me the most.
Onward and Upward and here's to a more productive week ahead!
huzzah!!!


10 comments:

Jenny said...

I have always wondered what second hand store you visit! I am soo jealous.

Karen said...

A lovely creative craft space with lots of gorgeous crafty stash to play with :)

Have a fab WOYWW and a great week, Luv Karen xx

Unknown said...

so many goodies there, loveeeee your space

thanks for the snoop
hugs
judie xx

SandeeNC said...

hmmm, looks like you can squeeze a little more goodies into your desk! Here's to a wonderful stress free week! as always, waving from the beautiful hills of North Carolina :)

May said...

A very busy wee desk going on there, lots of wonderful crafty goodies I see, Have a great creative week ahead, Hugs May x x x x

Spyder said...

oh I could jump in, busy busy busy!! Have a great crafty week. Happy WOYWW!
((Lyn)) #26

CraftygasheadZo said...

What fab goodies you have on your desk. Take care & enjoy this week's WOYWW, it's now Friday & I'm still snooping! Zo xx 60

Joynana said...

So much going on at your work space. Can't wait to see you finished cigar box. A post card swap. How cool. How does that work? That might be a great swap to start.

Anonymous said...

Love your space.Mine WAS a mess, but I tidied. Can you see my halo shining..he,he!!

KanataNewf said...

glad you were able to chase away the ooglies....sometimes retail therapy IS the cure! Especially with such terrific finds!