BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Whats On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 147

It's Weeeeednesday.... again. ;O)
Time for WOYWW over at:
Head on over and check out what everyone is up to!

This week it's... surprise-surprise... a Mess.
Did you expect anything else? 
If so, Sorry you must be at the wrong desk. lol 
Creativity in Chaos, wonderful!

Today there's mostly 'finish up' work...
Heart2Heart for Book of Days to send out (need to find the addy on the list, having some problems finding the match) and more bits for Heart2Hearts, waiting... 
Page that was drying last night from Elements,  a list of addy's to send Thank-You cards out for Poet's Vision Aussie Rescue and the Celtic book was out because I was saying a blessing for healing last night before bed. This has been one of those go-go-go then pffftttttt.... weeks. 4 days of crafty goodness then yesterday *pain*. 
Today I'll be picking away, slower. :O) But ain't stopping.  


And fleurs!!!
My Mum brought over a pot of PINK Tulips for me.
pretttty...

BESTEST of all: WOYWW Button arrived!!!
*squeee*
I love sillies I really do and this.is.awesome!
xoxoxo Thank-You Julia. xoxoxo

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh, gorgeous tulips! Looks like you have some fun creative things going on today! Enjoy! Happy WOYWW 147 - Tammy #47

okienurse said...

awesome desk Sarah! I love those pink Tulips and your journal is making me green with envy. I think I need to try a daily journal! Hope you have a great week! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #138

CraftygasheadZo said...

The tulips are gorgeous and your desk is full of crafty goodness. Take care & enjoy this weeks snoop of WOYWW desks. Zo xx 75

SandeeNC said...

Your tulips are so pretty! waving hi from my balcony in the hills of North Carolina :)

Eliza said...

Beautiful Tulips and what an awesome creative desk you have and one to be proud of too.

Happy crafting
Eliza No. 181

kay said...

your desk looks so busy,funny enough i have some tulips from my mum whos visiting in,enjoy yours
have a great week :)
happy woyww

SophieNewton said...

Gorgeous flowers...and your desk looks amazing, so much craft stash to play with x
Sophie no.183