BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 146

Wednesday again?! Yup...
So head on over to"
To snoop, er peruse... everyone's work spaces!
 
Actually been doing some sh-tuff this week, so it's a bit more cluttered than the norm... 
um, not that the norm isn't cluttered... 
I liiike the creativity that comes out of Chaos... so *not* OCD, thank god! lol

This week been working on some DT sh-tuff (so no sharing of that) and also a heard of Heart2Heart's for some of the Book of Days ladies. Heart2Heart is for any Sister in BOD who is feeling in need of some extra lurve, she can put their name on the list and when a fellow Sister feels led she can then make/send a handmade bit of heART her way. I have been having so much fun making these... small art if my forte! The template is out, there are a few hearts already cut and a print off of 'the list' as well as all the Happy Mail addy's for Book of Days (been stuffing other envelopes along the way...), wood box full of embellishment goodies thought might work on Hearts and a smattering of stamps I've been using. 
Fun, Fun, Fun!
Also a pile of pre-birthday goodies... made a trip to Micheal's, 1st in 6 months even though I live 5 minutes away from one, lol! Mark-Down goodies: 50 cent bin, huzzah! and some wickedly marked down stamps and K&Company items. (Like $20 down to $3!) Managed to make it out of there under $15 but with a stuffed bag, woot! 
and fleurs... the tulips my Mum brought last week, though I suspect tomorrow may be their last day, they look ready to pop their petals!

 WUYWW (What's under your work desk? Wednesday) Bonus:
AYVA... she's now 19+ weeks old.

11 comments:

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Sarah,

What a sweet little pup you have! Such a cutie patootie!

The Heart2Heart project sounds so very cool. I love it.

Wow - you have will power. Living five minutes from a Michael's and you haven't been in six months!!! I'm impressed. I have to drive about 40 miles to go to ANY craft store.

Happy WOYWW
Hugs,
Kay
#15

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I thought living near a craft store one would either go all the time so much that people would think you worked there or you'd never go. So far 2 for 2 who live near a Michaels and visit very rarely. You found some great things there on sale to boot. Those are the best trips. I like the bonus what's under the desk photo too! Such a sweetie. Judy #134

SandeeNC said...

Well, glad you made it to the craft store, we must try to improve the economy, right? That's my excuse anyway! lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

trisha too said...

Lucky, you have a dog under your workdesk--mine just has more mess!!

But not dog mess . . .

:)trisha
#163

SophieNewton said...

Excellent stash...I do love a good bargain x
Sophie no.88

CraftygasheadZo said...

Cute pup, and great goodies too. Thanks for sharing this WOYWW, It's Thursday and I'm still snooping through the list! Take care Zo xx 22

Redanne said...

Loving those beautiful tulips on your desk. As for your desk.....well it is nice to see another messy one to be honest! Regards, Anne #66

Barb King said...

SOunds like you got some great deals at Michael, I love K & Co. Have fun with all that loot. BArb #106

kay said...

think if i lived that near to michaels in would be in every day :)
what a cute dog
#51

Rita said...

Why can't Scotland have a store like yours. I love a mooch around a craft store like this. I have to do mail order for everything. Your craftspace looks very busy and interesting. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxx

Joynana said...

I do so love a trip to the craft store. especially when it is on clearance. You did good girl. #25