BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 145

Welcome to another Wednesday, hump day
...aaaand we're now 1/2 way through March Break, yeah!
Much as I lurve my kids to death and we've been having a bunch of fun sh-tuff going on here... it's not very conducive to work having them home. lol
Before toodling through my mess, a friendly reminder to pop on over to:
Stamping Ground
See what everyone else is up to this fine week!

Messy... but not busy is the theme of the week on my desk...
Busy but not messy the theme of the week through the rest of the house!

See I'm a mean mommy, we have a BIG-fun-going with granny and grandpa- trip planned for late Thursday... til then my 4 boyz are helping with the Spring Cleaning. They have purged their room out all on their own and cleared most of the lil'boy detritus from the main floor. Honestly they worked fast then I thought... not sure what we'll have them working on today but we *will* find sumtin'!

My desk has a few stamps that need to be cleaned and put away floating around, empty to-do-list (not really just no time to write it out this week...) Happy Mail yesterday when my newest stamps arrived from Peachy Cheap (squee!) and coffee... yes, yes copious amounts of coffee consumed this week.
Happy Wednesday!

BONUS:
WUYWW (What's UNDER Your Workdesk? Wednesday)
Taking so many pictures of the puppy didn't want Hero to feel left out... :O)
Usually he's wedged himself into a space that looks like only a Pomeranian could fit into, just behind my desk chair but I caught him beside my desk for a change.
My MAN-ly, Mr Cool.... Mr. enough with fricken'flash woman I want to go back to sleep now thanks!
Dude!


9 comments:

Spyder said...

I have just the same mess under my work bench as I do on it! Sometimes there's a cat...it isn't mine! Thanks for my snoop! Have a great crafting week.
HaPpY wOyWw!!
((Lyn))

MvM-design said...

Quickly watching all those lovely desks!!
Have a happy WOYWW Wednesday :)))
Watch mine too, I've an awesome announcement on my BLOG(click)
Hugs Marleen ;-)

May said...

I've got boxes under my desk but I would love a wee Hero he's so handsome!! My furrball (cat) is more interested in attacking my ribbons than relaxing under my desk, Have a good week, Hugs May x x x

Redanne said...

You have the desk of a very busy crafter, love your dog too! Regards, Anne #47

505whimsygirl said...

Since my desk is the dining room table I don't have anything under it. On the sides, however, is a different story! Your little doggie looks like he's great company.

Keeping the boys busy with clean up chores - and they are fast! Wow. Very good.

Happy WOYWW
Hugs,
Kay

Julia Dunnit said...

Aw bless him, I think you're right about Hero's line of thought! Like the new stamps very much. And am deeply impressed by your children doing spring cleaning....is the secret coffee?!

CraftygasheadZo said...

Looks like lots of fun happening! Take care, it's Thursday but I'm still snooping the WOYWW desks & loving every minute of it! Zo xx 33

Glenda said...

Lots of creative goodness going on here this week! Such a cutie peeping out from under your desk!

Joynana said...

You have lots happening on the desk and a friend underneath it. The only thing I have under mine is more supplies and tools. #88