BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

We are B.B.L.A.D.E... for 29 Faces: Face #10-#15

We had some fab-u-lous Steampunk pictures taken by the ever talented Robert Allard  and I soooo desperately wanted to use one for my Facebook Timeline picture... buuuut I couldn't get either family picture to fit with us all in there. urg! Stupid Timeline.
SO, I decided to make one that DID, that was today's 29 Faces Goal.
Faces #10... through #15.

 We are B.B.L.A.D.E
Black Bunny League of
Acclaimed Demon Exterminators
At Your Service.

Coming at you Comic Book Style... 


Used elements from both of these photos... 
Squished and shifted so we all fit and everyone has their eyes open, lol. 

Mapped out the dimensions and laid a guide...

Trace-sketched the basic guidelines in...

Inked over what I wanted to keep, added details... then eraser the pencil lines. 

...and added color!



4 comments:

KanataNewf said...

I think this is a fabulous technique - and it worked out really well with the family photo!

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

This look awesome! Really fun! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the illustration and the photos too. A nifty way of getting through the challenge with an assemble piece.

Nora MacPhail said...

Fantabulous! You seem like a wonderful bunch, in the photo and in the painting!
Happy Face Painting.