BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 7, 2011

Scrap Our Stash Design Team Project Topic: *NEW*

*squeeeeee!!!*
I have news...
I'm one of the newest Design Team Members over at Scrap Our Stash!
I'm so excited to have been invited to join this awesome and talented bunch of ladies.
As one of our 1st projects we were asked to make a project with the theme: NEW
New Year, New DT Members... New, New, New.
I scrapbooked about Our Newest Christmas Tradition:
The Christmas Pickle
Friends gifted us a Christmas Pickle Decoration and 2010 was it's maiden um, decorating? Hanging just sounds... oh so wrong. lol
Eagle-Eye Thomas was the one to find it this year.
I printed off an article about the non-legend of the Pickle.
Apparently all the stories are Myths & Legends but that just makes it all the sillier...
and oh, so perfect for our Family!
The pictures are matted with different pattern papers, use those leftovers!
'Tag' is a sticker placed on a paper scrap them trimmed.
Letter stickers were leftovers... the 'E' is an 'F' with some of a trimmed off 'L' added.

2 comments:

Mellisa said...

hahahaha. that tradition sounds hilarious.

Congrats on your new design team position. Scrap out Stash? Sounds like something right up my alley since I have sooooooo much stash.

Days End Studio said...

That's exactly what it is... dig before you buy! I sooooooo need that... lol
Also Frugal Friday tips with ideas to create on the cheap & if you have anything your dying to share there is Show & Tell Sunday.
It's a very chatty & active Blog, very friendly.