BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 21, 2011

FS2S: January Challenge 9 to 5

From Screen to Scrap

January's inspiration will come from the movie Poster '9 to 5'......


(suggested by Jennifer Manis)

Added criteria for an extra 6 Bonus Points
1) use a red title = 1pt
2) use a clock = 2pts
3) use a picture from the 80's = 3pts
*******************************************
Well I didn't have an 80's picture but I dug out the oldest I had on hand.
1996:
Greg dressed in a Kilt for a Church Youth Group function.
2010:
Greg dressed in full Kilt and Bonnie Prince Charlie for our Wedding.

Though we've only been married 3 months...
I've known my husband a loooooong time.
Pattern Paper, Title and Journal blocks are all BoBunny: Cambridge.
Brown paper : Bazzill
Sprays and some of the mask: Tattered Angels
Rest of the Masks: Tim Holtz
Clock and Gear stamps: Stampin'Up!
Clock stamp on Journal Block: Unknown (Micheal's)
Ribbon, Rub-on Letters, Staples and Heart Bling-age: Unknown

Journaling:
My Hero is Made
It may have taken
another 14 years to get
you to wear a kilt again,
but it was worth the
wait... a Hero
is always worth
the wait.
My Hero:
Greg


I took a picture of the paper before it got covered...
Up close of the Top...
Up close of the Bottom...



No comments: