BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

THREE MUSES #85 - NATURE'S CREATURES

THREE MUSES #85 - NATURE'S CREATURES

What a rare treat it would be to see these magnificent creatures "in person". but I've come to understand as close as I'll ever get is an episode of "Jack Hanna's Wild Adventures" ! I can't wait to see all the creatures that will appear this week for our challenge!

...... Bev

I decided to create with one of Nature's smaller creatures...
My "Song" Bird Postcard.

"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."
~Chinese Proverb~


5 comments:

Hermine said...

Absolutely lovely

indybev said...

This is a very creative entry, Sarah. Truly this bird has a song! Thank you for joining in our challenge this week, and sharing your talent.

Taluula said...

Oh how clever to use sheet music on your song bird. I love it.

Artfully Musing said...

Very creative.

Ozstuff said...

Sorry I am late with comments this week, Sarah. I have been having problems with my landline phone which, of course, problems with my broadband connection. I was "off air" for a week or more. Anyway, I am here now to thankyou for your beautiful little bird accompanied by the perfect quote. Great work!