BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SOS: Pagerize This #5... Still time to get your entries in!


psstttt...
Look on the right hand side of the Scrap Our Stash Page... my Name is on the DT list!
I'm so happy and proud to be part of this awesome Design Team!


Da Boyz by Sarah is our 5th Page to be "pagerized" in our "Pagerizie This" Challenge. Sarah was chosen by Dawn as the winner of the Pagerize This Challenge #4.

Each month on the 15th we will post a new layout for you to "pagerize" (plagerize, copy, lift, steal) whatever term you want to use. The idea will be - to use the posted layout as your inspiration to create your own layout. You can "pagerize" as much or as little of the original layout as you choose. You may want to make a layout just like the one posted - or you may just want to use something about the layout as your inspiration. It's totally up to you.

Once you've completed your layout - email a picture and brief description to scrappinpsycho@live.com . All entries will be posted here at Scrap Our Stash. The challenge runs through midnight central time on January 12th. The "Pagerizer" (in this case Sarah), will then choose a winner from all the entries. The winner will be announced on January 14th. Then the winner will be asked to submit a layout for us to "Pagerize" starting on the 15th of January. Then on the 12th of February - the winner will be chosen by the winner of the "Pagerize This Challenge #5" and on and on it goes.

When Sarah found out she was chosen as winner she said, "Wow! Thank-You! Again, I'm honored... and floored, there were some awesome entries.

I tried to pick something with a variety of embellishment options but also a few unique things (like the cogs).

This is the description I had posted on my Blog when I made the page:

da boyz!

This is one of my favorite pages... Cogs, Cogs and more Cogs... and some screws.

Bo Bunny: Grease Monkey Patterned Paper, Little Yellow Bicycle Lacey Cardstock, cardstock 'vintage' embellishments, screw head brads, mesh metal tag and metal flower. The cogs are all appliance-rescues (mostly VCR) and the Big Blue ones (I love this!!!) are from my Mono-Adhesive tape runners.

How cool is that?!

The picture is of my 4 boys: one of the rare Pictures they *all* behaved."

So your challenge - if you choose to accept it - is to use Sarah's layout as your inspiration.

1 comment:

Becky said...

What a great LO! I don't know if I will have time to get my entry in but will keep an eye out in the future!