BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Take a Word #10 - Zetti

Take a Word #10 - Zetti


To those who are not familiar with the Zetti style may I say that it is rare for any two people to agree on a definition. Think whimsical, think maybe a stripey leg, wings or a pointed hat.
Just have fun with it!!!
********************************

I was working on a few other steampunk-ish projects last night before I went to bed.
When I woke up I made my Zetti out of scraps on the table.
To me the Zetti style is alot about making things fit that don't *quite* and the mish-mash of the made-up... collage, doodling... this'n'that.
Soooo... this is what I came up with:
Zetti Steampunk
Background was Black & White I sprayed it down with 5 colors of Glimmer Mist.
Images are all scraps off of Collage sheets I was working with.
Doodling... all me. :O)
Stamp Set is Stampin'Up!: Sense of Time.
"An unhuried sense of time
is itself a form of wealth"
~Bonnie Friedman~

No comments: