BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Scrapped: My 2011 Word... HOME.

I took me a bit to gather the bits'n'pieces I wanted for this page but it's finally DONE.

I'm entering it in 2 challenges over at

www.Scrapbook.com:

~Steampunk Challenge~ January: New Year's Resolutions/Goals

One Little Word for 2011

I had also Blogged about selecting my 2011 Word,
you can check that out HERE :
http://keepsakescrafts.blogspot.com/2010/12/2011-word-of-year.html.

Photo of our front door...
Background paper, large lady and the rose/cogs (behind the word HOME): Graphics 45: Steampunk Debutante
Index card: 7 Gypsy's
Week List
(behind the word HOME): My Mind's Eye
Rub-Ons (utensils, dishes, teapots, keys, house plan, rose tree, weather vane): Royal & Langnickel
Compass Stamp and Mists: Tattered Angels
Ink: Stampin' Up!
HOME Chipboard: Marchant Paper Memories
Stickers (House cleaning, Lady with Angels): Heartwarming Vintage by Crafty Secrets
Letter Stickers: Thickers

Cogs: Real Clock Parts

Journaling:

A “HOME” is a place of residence or refuge.

When “HOME” refers to a building, it is usually a place

in which an individual or a family can rest and store personal property.

“HOME” is also used to refer to the geographical area

in which a person grew up or feels they belong.

As an alternative to the defining “HOME” as a physical locale,

HOME may be perceived to have no physical definition—instead,

HOME may relate instead to a mental or emotional state of refuge or comfort

My 2011

WORD

HOME


This year I will be focusing on our Family, our Habitat and our Habits.

I want to be and feel “HOME” by the end of 2011.





2 comments:

chrissy said...

hi sarah...i always like to visit the blogs of the DAILY TRUTH birdies if i can. yours was so sweet. i am going to have a peek around.
happy BRAVE day to you.
c

Becky said...

Wonderful steampunk LO! Love your word for this year!