BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011


You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween-based Winter Holiday card representing those long forgotten resolutions that NEVER seem to be carried out.

I dearly love my own In-Laws.
I have married into quite the large crew,
having not much extended family of my own beforehand...
I'm SURE there more than a few who would agree with the sentiment on my Postcard:
'I resolved to spend more time with our extended Family...
but, Man it's hard... they're all such deadbeats!'

6 comments:

Peggy said...

haha, this is fun!!!!!!!
Happy New Year!
xxx Peggy

Andrea C said...

hehe this is absolutely brilliant, very very clever and it looks amazing too x

DonnaMundinger said...

ROTFLMAO!!!!! such a grat idea! thanks or joining us for MM at HDH! xxD

Allison said...

sucha lovely family
AllisonX

Creepy Glowbugg said...

I am such a sucker for anything zombie related, and my relations are quite zombified, so I LOVE this!!
Thanks for starting the New Year off with us at HDH!

Linda aka Oz said...

Hey, what is Aunt Peggy doing in there?

Absolutely delightful. Oz