BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

ScrapFIT #35: Scrap It With Your Scraps!

Scrap It With Your Scraps!

Workout #35 is all about using what you have!!!
So let’s use those scraps!

For this challenge you must use only scraps!!!
Pick a piece of card stock to start with and than grab those scraps.
Let’s even make some embellishments using our scraps!
You also need to dig through your left over alphabets to create a mixed alphabet title.

****************************************
I can honestly say I've never had as much FUN constructing a page before. lol
For a change I'll start with the Journaling... might explain this page a bit:
GIFTWRAP SURFING!
Tradition at our house
is to NOT throw any of
the giftwrap away while
opening presents Christmas
Morning... That way there
is a HUGE pile to Surf in!
~Christmas 2010~

I was able to almost exclusively use scraps on this LO.
I shredded and scrunched and ripped up Christmas Pattern Paper
bits from other layouts and my December Daily Album.
I'm super glad I'm such a hoarder of bits'n'pieces!
Even the Smaller Tags (used to 'hold' the title) were scraps,
I had messed up the back on them but kept JIC.
The title is a mix of alphabets that came with 2 different 'kits' and 1 Thicker (!)
A few scattered bits of ribbon and some rescued Bows and it was complete.

1 comment:

Sara Zenger said...

Great tradition and great page! Thanks for joining us at ScrapFIT!