BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blog Candy... Role Call...

I'm reeeeally being lazy...
But we'll call it 'well organized' this time!
ssshhhh...

As you all know there is a draw for
BLOG CANDY:
1) When the Post is a 100-th Milestone Post.
2) Each time there are 25 New Followers.
I find these milestones tend to creep up and go 'BOO!'
...aaaand I'm not prepared.
This time they can go 'Boo Hoo'
Because I Bagged and Tagged ahead!
I'm in a rush tonight because we're hosting an important meeting here tonight, but later on (tomorrow I hope *knock on wood*) I'll list what's in each Pack of BLOG CANDY.

100 Follower:
AWARDED!
Khristen!!!

of:

Khristen's Craft Room!!!!!

125 Followers:
AWARDED!
JAN!!!

of:

http://papercraftpleasures.blogspot.com/

150 Followers:


LEAH!!!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Your candy is featured on Blog Candy Lists, for all things blog candy :)

http://blogcandylists.blogspot.com/2011/04/scrapbooking-is-cheaper-than-therapy.html

Thanks!
Monica

stitchy said...

WEll I am not the 100th follower but I am the 95th follower haha...got here from the blog hop now I have to go find the blog hop post :)...

have fun..good luck

stitchy
xoxox

Bunnyfreak said...

You are very generous with blog candy.

Tambo said...

Ho fun!. Well I just became # 107. You are very generous. I love your work and especially like the title of your blog.

Kat W said...

Your blog is great fun, full of imagination and inspiration. So it is good to follow and the added candy giveaway is a great idea. But if you can't post prizes to the UK its not a problem, I'll follow you because I want to anyway :-)

Kat

THERESA said...

So sweet to offer so much candy, lol , i am now nr 117 , good luck on getting many more........hugs
Putting you in my sidebar too!!
lotsa luv

Unknown said...

I'm 124 good luck

МамаФиалка said...

http://iakoma.blogspot.com/2011/08/blog-post_06.html
I like it!!!

Vika said...

Приветик,меня зовут Виктория !!!!Я оказалась 150 ,ураааааа!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vika said...

Hello, my name is Victoria!, I was 150, uraaaaaa

okienurse said...

Sarah I think I have signed up to be a blog follower but I can't see any proof.

Tralasong said...

Poke! xoDi