BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Scrap Our Stash March Dust-it-Off Challenge ~Design Team Project~

Is 2007 dusty enough?
I was cleaning out some older bins of sh-tuff in the Studio over Christmas Break when I ran across this Halloween Mini-Album... I put it aside so it wouldn't get 'sucked under' again and boy, am I ever glad I did!
Had started it right after Halloween that year: got the pictures printed, cut the back paper and then... I dunno. I think part of it was that being the year of my separation and my Ex was along for this trip (Bless Cropping!), maybe Christmas Rush???
It's a mystery!
But...
I'm so happy for this challenge giving my Muse a good kick in the rear to get it done. As soon as it was finished my 4 boys were passing it around to look at.
It was the last project I got done before this killer virus that's been going around put me out of commission for over 2 weeks. I had to hunt it down on one of their dressers after I was feeling better just to get the photos. That, right there, is why I scrapbook.

The Album is a K&Company Brag Book which was part of kit. I bought the kit for the stickers and other embellishments then the book sat around for a year.
Dusty even before this challenge! lol



I started all the pages by 'wallpapering' with pattern paper...
Then added the Photos...
Then went through and embellished.
I used up papers that had come with some $ store mini-album kits. The boys had taken the albums to do some small books of their own.
Stickers were a mish-mash of leftovers in my Halloween Stash.
Then a final go through to do the journaling.
All Done!!! ...at last.











Now it's your turn to take the March Challenge. See all the details HERE!http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/2011/03/march-challenge.html

1 comment:

Faye said...

What a cool booklet! Looks like it was so much fun.