BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WOYWW #92: My 1st!

I've seen the posts around and decided to jump in this week at What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday hosted by Stamping Ground.

I've spent the past week or so sick beyond functioning and am still not quite back on my feet... so to speak. I still have terrible labyrinthitis, so I've been tidying bit-by-bit rather than trying to create.
Otherwise I suspect injury would occur rapidly. ;O)
I gathered all the Cogs'n'Gears together that we've been yanking out of things and got some spray painting done. Found a Bigger Jar to put them in.
Last batch being painted in the Box today.
Though technically not *on* my desk... but out in the hall where there is a fan.
SEE... Nice clean DESK.
Gaze in awe... I guarantee it won't last long.
Mess = Muse Food
Found a larger jar for my collection of other 'larger' mechanical Bits...
Still need a better system for the Smaller Sh-tuff
...and the few Larger pieces too Large for the Jar.
A Work in Progress!
The Major thing taking up space is the Base for the next Portal...
For those that don't know what it is you can see my 1st Portal
HERE.
As soon as I feel well enough to take up a Glue Gun, production will commence!
Otherwise...
I've been busy loading things into my
Etsy Shoppe

and preparing for the
April Bunny Blog Hop.

13 comments:

Chelle said...

Cool things..have fun painting your stuff. TFS 91

DanielleP said...

Love all the bits and pieces you are painting. Can't wait to see what becomes of it all!
DanielleP

HarmonySweetpea said...

Welcome to WOYWW. You have some very interesting items on your desk this week.

okienurse said...

Really cool work space. Love all the gears and pieces. I saw the new Webster papers stuff and was drooling wondering what to do with the door knobs etc!
. Thanks for sharing! Vickie #69

SueH said...

Hi Sarah,
This is the first time I’ve visited your blog and I have to say, what a talented lady you are. Your work is absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing and ………..

Happy Crafting!
Sue
x

shazsilverwolf said...

Love all those cogs N Stuff! Love your work too, and welcome to the addiction that is WOYWW!, lol Shaz #118

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Where do you use all those cogs etc. I am intrigued.

KanataNewf said...

Love all the gears and bits!

happy woyww

Sheena #86

Days End Studio said...

I posted today about using some of the gears'n'bits. :O)
http://keepsakescrafts.blogspot.com/2011/03/steampunk-ing-it.html

Sue Althouse said...

Hope you are feeling much better soon. Welcome to
WOYWW. Be careful, it's addicting. Love those gears and pieces!

The Crafty Elf said...

There is some very interesting stuff there. Hope your felling better soon so we can see some of your creations.

Nicky said...

Hope you are starting to feel better love all the bits you are organising ~ running late this week but just getting in before it all starts again ~ Nicky 2

Nicky said...

Hope you are starting to feel better love all the bits you are organising ~ running late this week but just getting in before it all starts again ~ Nicky 2