BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Red Key: She Sees...

Today we step two feet into a personal inquiry:
How can I start to awaken and honor
and cultivate my inner and outer vision?

Watch Shiloh's 8 videos for
Las Promesas
: The Sense of Sight
and begin your journey with the Muse, asking her:
Show me that which I have not been seeing
*****
So this would be *my* first foray into 'intuitive painting', it was powerful!
 
Here SHE is... 
See Your Worth
Not sure about all the symbolism so I'll have to do some looking. 
Cool Green colors for the Portal, edged in Silver...
The Red Thread...
Her face is slightly turned to the left... 
She is crying one single purple tear from her left eye...
Her hair *is* fire...
The Winged eyes are Dragonfly wings...
She is looking straight into your eyes, not downcast... 
Looking through to the inside of you...
Silver jewelry...
Golden centered Sunflower...
Three seemed to be very important:
 'War' stripes in three colors...
Three dot designs also in groups of Three-of-Three 
(across forehead, around each eye and the cheeks/neck)
Trinity Knot made of three brush strokes and tipped with three more dots...
I felt as though in a dream while painting, with the candle flickering beside me and it's scent hanging in the room... wasn't conscious of what was going where on the page until it was all done.
Attached her into my Book of Legends... she also slipped into my dreams last night. 

I followed the steps laid out, 
Minus one... 'cause I'm *ME*. 

Meditated... 
Asked...
Wrote my letter... 
Dear One,
Now is the time, Now is
 your time to ‘be’. Stop and
look, stop and see, slow down
and let the world come to you
instead of you rushing out to
the world. You are worthy of
this audience, you are worthy
of this gift. I have chosen to
come to you, not somebody else,
because you are perfect. Now
open your eyes and see that too.
Love, Muse

 
 Painted the Portal overtop...
 Skipped making a pre-sketch... 
Went straight to putting brush and paint to paper...


No comments: